Industry: General Trading
Location: North America & South America
The client has been expanding the business in a variety of countries and regions as a general trading company over 150 years. It currently has 400 consolidated companies.
The American company of the group has been developing a wide range of businesses and has branch offices from North American to South America.
High cost of MPLS lines in North American and South America and unstable MPLS lines in South America had been the problems and Syscom which has been building a firm relationship over 20 years proposed to implement SD-WAN and it was accepted.
– High cost of MPLS lines
- Unstable MPLS lines in South America
– Increase of traffic by centralized in a data center
– Significant cost reduction by introducing dual Internet lines and SD-WAN edge(VeloCloud Edge) instead of MPLS
– Improvement of reliability by utilizing dual Internet lines and optimizing network paths with VeloCloud Edge in each office
– Implement of traffic priority settings and bandwidth control by flexible QoS control
– Accomplishment of avoiding increasing traffic to the data center and speeding up the Internet by local breakouts for applications suitable for the Cloud
– Comprehension for the status by visualizing application traffic
– Mitigating maintenance workload by centrally managing each VeloCloud Edge from VeloCloud Orchestrator on the Cloud.
– Bandwidth expansion/Performance improvement
– Ensuring the quality of voice connections